Monday, July 2, 2012

It's really been a long time since my last post, but life gets in the way.  Here I am, now, out of school for a few months and being able to do some of the things I've been waiting to do.  But where to start---  Some of you may think I might not have much to do, being the only one to ramble through this big structure--older people are supposed to have lots of free time, right?  But that time hasn't come yet for me. 

So here we go....



Here we are at the beach the beginning of January 2012.  Ryan and Brooke's families and I went for a beautiful day of beaching.  Pictured is Morgan and Carson.  The waves were pounding the shore and the grandkids were building sand pits and fortresses.  Brooke was expecting Audrey in another week, but she was still able to be with us.



The next week I went back to school and Brooke delivered her little Audrey.  Such a cute baby with LOTS of hair.  There were visits to the hospital every day to hold her and join Brooke and Jake in getting to know her.  Kate was proud too.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss those beaches! Maybe someday we'll be able to come back and visit! Love the updates!!!
    maren

    ReplyDelete